The Metropolitan Cemeteries Board (MCB) records your visit and may log the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user's server address,
- the user's top level domain name (e.g. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.),
- the date and time of the visit to the site,
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded,
- the previous site visited, and
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
Use of Information Collected
If you send us a message or subscribe to any services on the Board’s website, your e-mail address and other personal information that you may provide will be maintained on our systems. This information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.