What We Offer
Working for the MCB gives you access to some of the most sought-after benefits available among Western Australian employers. Benefits include:
- Award-based salary and entitlements (e.g. annual leave, personal leave, long service leave, parental leave),
- 9.5% employer contributed superannuation
- A professional team environment and culture
- Rewarding and challenging work roles
- Education and training opportunities
- Opportunities to work with other teams
- Contributing to the community
- Easy commute with sites across the metropolitan area
- Free staff parking
- Onsite cafe and free wifi
- Uniform provided to frontline staff
Subject to the operational requirements of your position and/or work area and the conditions of your Industrial Award/Agreement, employees may access a range of other benefits including:
Flexible work and leave options that may include:
- Flexible start and finish times
- Accrued or rostered days off
- Flexi time leave
- Part time work, job share arrangement
- Study leave
- Purchased leave
Professional Development opportunities
The MCB has a strong commitment to professional development and learning opportunities.
Expressions of interests, acting prospects and secondments allow you to broaden your work experience through on-the-job training in different types of jobs both at-level and higher pay classifications throughout the organisation.
Staff development services at all sites provide free or low-cost training for employees to maintain or learn new skills.
Salary packaging enables you to use pre-tax income towards benefits and reduces the amount of tax you pay, giving you increased disposable income. The items you can package depend on the ATO taxation rules and the applicable Industrial Award and Agreement. Limits and varying Fringe Benefits Tax conditions apply.
Visit www.paywise.com.au for more information from salary packaging providers.
Employee Mental Health and Wellbeing Program
MCB supports and promotes employee mental health and well being activities, including fun runs and free annual flu vaccinations.
MCB employees can access discounted Health, Travel and other insurance through our partnership with Corporate Health Providers (HBF and Bupa).
Through the Employee Assistance Program employees and their immediate family can access free confidential counselling for personal and work related matters.