Click here to start your search (opens in a new window), then enter the details of the name you wish to search for in the text boxes, and press the Submit button.
Our Search by Name service enables you to find details of deceased persons who are recorded in our database, including:
Our database records represent details contained on the original funeral application. We would not normally have access to information about family relations or next of kin.
Please note also that this service is provided to assist only with simple searches using the name of the deceased. It is not intended for more complex queries such as multiple interments in the same grave. For such queries, please contact our office on 1300 793 109 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow 4 working days for a reply).
To narrow the search and receive a faster response, please note the following tips when searching:-
- Always enter the given name(s) as well as the surname, especially for common names such as Smith, Jones or Brown.
- Use the Search by Complete Surname option (the default), when you are sure of the spelling of the surname.
- Use the Search by Beginning of Surname option only when you are not sure of the spelling of the surname e.g. Smith will also return Smithson with this option.
- In many instances, when you key in a surname, many listings will be returned. Double click on the name you are searching for to access a Summary of Record Information.
- On the Summary of Record Information screen you can also link directly to a Book of Remembrance entry, where these exist. Under Memorial Type (if there is such an entry) you will see either Book of Remembrance or Memories e-ternal displayed as a hyperlink. Clicking on the link will take you directly to the entry for the person.