Click here to start your search (opens in a new window), then enter the details of the name you wish to search for in the text boxes, and press the Submit button.
- Search by Complete Surname (the default), when you are sure of the surname spelling.
- Search by Beginning of Surname when you are not sure of the surname spelling, e.g. Smith will also return Smithson with this option.
- From the results CLICK the blue surname to view a detailed record.
- If there is a Book of Remembrance memorial in the detailed record, the hyperlink will take you to the entry.
Information of deceased persons recorded in our database, can include:
- Date of death
- Grave location and Grant number
- Grant expiry date
- Memorial location
The records provide details contained on the original funeral application form. We do not have access to information about family relationships or next of kin.
This search service is for simple searches using the name of the deceased. It is not intended for complex queries such as multiple interments in the same grave. For such queries, contact our office on 1300 793 109 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (allow 4 working days for a reply).